The Medway Queen Preservation Society re-formed the New Medway Steam Packet Company, the historic name of the owners of ‘Medway Queen’.
New Medway Steam Packet Company Ltd is now the official name of our registered charity and registered owners of the Paddle Steamer.
By joining MQPS you become a member of the company, but your liability to the company is limited to the value of your annual subscription."
Membership includes four editions, annually of the society's journal, the Full Ahead.
Membership categories are as follows and are renewable in July.
- Concessions (OAP/Junior/Unwaged) - £15.00
- Ordinary - £25.00
- Family - £30.00
- Life - £350.00
(NB: Overseas members please add £6.00 extra to cover extra costs on postage for four magazines (yearly). Thank you.
As a member of the Medway Queen Preservation Society you will be helping towards the continued existence of such an important vessel in the UK.
As well as your support through your subscriptions we will always benefit from your help in a variety of other ways:
- Practical help - electrical, mechanical, welding, carpentry, plumbing, painting, and engine servicing, etc.
- Social events - planning, catering, ticket sales and raffles.
- Sales and publicity - attend shows and rallies throughout the years as well as other fund raising opportunities.
- Professional and theoretical advice from time to time would be valuable to the society.
- Office manning - we now have a office based in the Medway Towns requiring part time volunteers to man it.
We also accept gift aid declarations
Please download the relevant form from below:
Copies of our articles of association are available for download below.