P.S. Medway Queen
Members, Supporters, Guests and Friends Christmas Lunch.
River Valley Golf Club, Oak Lane, Upchurch, Sittingbourne. ME9 7AY.
Sunday 14th December 2014; 1.30pm for 2.00pm
Luncheon Menu £15.50p
· Homemade Soup of the Day, with croutons and a swirl of cream!
· Prawn Cocktail; Prawns coated in a Marie Rose Sauce on a bread base, topped with mixed lettuce leaves and finished with a salad garnish · A slice of Fanned Melon with fresh Orange and Kiwi segments finished with a fine Raspberry Coulis. · A smooth Duck and Orange Pate with Redcurrant and Port Sauce. · “Rivers” Egg Salad, a fan of hard boiled egg on a nest of salad leaves lightly coated with mayonnaise and with a hint of English mustard.
· Slices of tender Turkey Breast with Chipolata Sausage wrapped in Streaky Bacon with a rich gravy and a traditional Yorkshire pudding.
· Prime slices of English Topside of Beef with a rich gravy and a traditional Yorkshire Pudding.
· Roast Leg of Lamb with a rich gravy and a traditional Yorkshire pudding.
· Slices of tender leg of Pork with Crackling, rich gravy and a traditional Yorkshire pudding.
· Pan Fried Salmon fillet, with white wine fish sauce, finished with cream and snipped chives (£1.60p supplement payable).
· A pan fried breast of chicken dressed with grilled mushrooms & tomato half, with a rich gravy and a traditional Yorkshire pudding ( £1.50p supplement payable ).
· Grilled 8oz Rump Steak with grilled mushrooms, tomato half and a traditional Yorkshire pudding. (£2.70p supplement payable ) Please state degree of cooking.
· Vegetarian Dishes:- Vegetarian Lasagne; Three Cheese Pasta & Broccoli Bake; Chilli Bean, Celery and Coriander Casserole with timbale of Rice; Tandoori Vegetable Masala: Nut Roast with Vegetarian Gravy.
All main courses served with roasted and new potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Dessert Course:- From the Trolley
Tea and Coffee.
For full details, to make a booking or if you have any special requirements, please contact us, we will be pleased to help.
Join us for a lovely meal – a wonderful way to start your Christmas celebrations!
Mark or Pam Bathurst on Telephone No. 01843 227941, Mob. 07970 942125, email: firstname.lastname@example.org