This major event is part of an EU funded programme called Maritime Heritage Skills which is focused on recording and developing a suite of free training tools that ensures traditional and boat building skills are passed on to future generations.
WHAT: Maritime Heritage Skills Conference
WHEN: Thursday 25th September, 9am-4.30pm
WHERE: Thermae Palace, Ostend, Belgium
BOOK NOW: for more information and to book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Please note, attendees must book before September 10th. Lunch is included and travel via coach from certain locations can be arranged. Please provide your travel requirements when booking.
- Hear about the free education frameworks devoted to traditional boat building
- Learn how this new set of training tools will support businesses in the sector
- Explore the virtual learning environment that’s specifically designed to preserve skills that are economically and historically significant to our region
- Discover more about career pathways and exciting new projects in the industry
- Network with like-minded maritime enthusiasts and experts from the UK and overseas
For marine businesses: learn how this new set of free training tools will support you to expand the range of services you offer customers
For education: explore how our programmes can enrich your courses and connect you with the marine business community
For job seekers: find out more about career paths and employment options in a global sector
For volunteers: connect with a resource that can introduce you to projects and volunteering opportunities
BOOK NOW: Book now for our conference by emailing: email@example.com